Senior Manager, Social Media – HOORAE
Job Description: Senior Manager, Social Media
We are looking for an experienced, innovative, hands-on Senior Manager of Social Media to lead across HOORAE’s divisions: HOORAE Media for film, tv and digital; Raedio, the audio everywhere company; and ColorCreative, its management division. This role is an exciting opportunity to lead and shape the digital presence of a culturally-relevant, mission-driven, and fast-growing company. This position reports to the Head of Marketing and will be an invaluable contributor to HOORAE’s growth.
This role will include leading all social media efforts from planning through implementation, developing social media strategies for our brands and company-wide initiatives, and delivering creative and highly engaging social content.
- Lead the creation, development, and execution of social media strategies for platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other digital channels
- Work within the Marketing department to strategize and lead the development of creative social media and digital marketing campaigns that reach and engage our target audiences
- Oversee and manage campaign planning, content calendars, publishing, reporting, and optimization across owned social channels
- Stay informed of media landscape, entertainment industry developments, social trends, marketing tactics, and culturally relevant moments to efficiently advance our social media goals
- Define the most important social media KPIs to measure and track the success of social media campaigns
- Evaluate social media analytics and adapt strategies and tactics based on insights
- Manage incoming social requests and stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional department teams; communicating effectively with project stakeholders, ensuring timely delivery, and seeking approvals, where needed
- Devise effective copy and captions for social posts and campaigns that align with brand voice
- Engage with our community across social platforms, flagging important insights and issues as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with internal and external creative teams to optimize content capture for social media, including developing content ideas, shot lists, interview questions, and prompts in advance
- Capture and/or oversee the creation of real-time storytelling, to capitalize on company initiatives, current events, and cultural moments to drive brand goals
- Work with other members of the brand and marketing teams to integrate and amplify communications including press releases, events, promotions and project milestones
- Consolidate, communicate, and manage all issues and risks affecting digital and social media marketing campaigns
- 5+ years in a social media management role or similar; experience in a media and/or entertainment company preferred
- Experience in channel growth and managing channels with 300K+ followers
- 2+ years as a direct manager with a proven record of development and mentorship
- Proven experience in devising strategies and implementing digital campaigns that drive engagement, growth with target audiences, and brand KPIs
- Hands-on experience with managing paid media, CRM solutions and email marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage other staff and external vendors and partners
- Strong understanding of data and insights for the purposes of designing and implementing highly effective campaigns and informing creative development
- Enjoys and excels at coming up with creative solutions, experimenting and improving on previous work, and executing innovative, next-level concepts quickly
- A talent for organization, details, and managing multiple priorities while remaining communicative
- Proficiency with creator tools like Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva and office tools such as MS Office and Google Workspace; graphic design experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Community management experience is required
- Willing to travel and attend events that may occur nights and weekends, to execute and oversee on-the-ground social activations
Salary Range: $70,000-$100,000 DOE
Who YOU Are:
A reliable entertainment professional who is passionate about social and digital media, enjoys staying up-to-date on trends, and has a deep understanding of how to engage audiences online. You are excited about the analytical, strategic, and creative aspects of this role and have strong communication skills, work collaboratively, and excel at problem-solving.
You take time management seriously, as a self-starter who splits their time in big picture planning and professional development. You’re an efficient team player that’s a
solutions-oriented “do-er,” while also being able to coach and lead others. You have a positive attitude and can be flexible with changes in the business and demands of a fast-paced
environment. You have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry, and are a quick learner who wants to develop and grow!
Who WE Are:
- Employer-funded medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick time
- 20+ paid company holidays per calendar year
- Internet and cell phone stipend
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
HOORAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
HOORAE has a zero tolerance for discrimination, racism, xenophobia or misogyny in any form in our workplace. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day.